On Sunday, March 22, 2020 Governor John Carney issued modifications to his State of Emergency declaration, ordering Delawareans to stay at home whenever possible and closing all non-essential businesses in Delaware to help fight the spread of COVID-19.
Based on the Governor’s list, Landscapers fall under NAIC code 5617 and are considered ESSENTIAL. Because of this, Finocchiaro Lawn & Landscape will remain active, ensuring our ability to meet your needs at this challenging time.
We understand the growing concern surrounding corona virus (COVID-19) across our communities. Finocchiaro Lawn & Landscape has taken significant steps to assure that services to you continue uninterrupted while working diligently to safeguard the health of our employees, customers and vendors during the COVID-19 situation.
Specifically, here is how we are managing this situation:
- We will be continuing our regular service, however, to minimize risks to you, we will not be knocking on doors or leaving invoices. All invoices and seasonal bulletins will be emailed.
- All in-person meetings and events have been postponed for the foreseeable future. We are still available for contact via website, phone and email.
- We will also be minimizing Extra Work; only seeding areas if absolutely necessary. We will re-address lawns in the summer and repair as needed in the Fall.
- Because we work with chemicals, we are always safety conscious and wear protective gear. However, as part of our regular operations, we have increased the cleaning and sanitization of the warehouse environment.
- We are following the CDC’s recommendations and will continue to monitor and adhere to their best practice health guidelines.
As a family-oriented company, the safety and security of our employees, partners and customers is of the upmost importance. We will continue to refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and other public health agencies to determine the safest course of action for all.
Thank you for your continued commitment to Finocchiaro Lawn & Landscape.
Gabriel Clouser – President
Eric Plummer – Vice President
Finocchiaro Lawn & Landscape, Inc.